Pandemic and Unrest

Too many people today are focused on the negative. OK I'm not crazy about the guy in the White House. I think he "needs improvement" to day the least, but lets be hopeful. There are still many good, caring people in the world who are working hard to make the world a better place and we have an election coming up where hopefully the people can make a better choice. I can't speak to the feeling of my African American brothers and sisters in the wake of the continued systemic racism that plagues our nation but I sympathize with their pain. The police should be a comfort to a law abiding citizen and be there to protect and serve, not intimidate and threaten. I get that the police's job is a tough one but they need better training and a system of review of their behaviors that helps change things for the better. Lets work to change things within the system. Destroying property, burning and looting solves nothing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This weeks (Week of 6/24/24) real estate seller tips for 19012